F & B Manager
Job Category: Food & Beverage | Schedule: Full Time
F & B Manager
Posting Date: April 14, 2022
Job Number: DHGP2203
Title: F & B Manager
Brand: Destination Heritage
Job Category: Food & Beverage
Schedule: Full Time
Destination Hotels Private Limited is a Pakistan-based multi-national hospitality company that manages and franchises a portfolio of hotels. Being part of the Dreamworld Resort, Hotel & Golf Course umbrella, Destination envisions to reflect the unique experience of environmental & cultural immersion for its wide range of guests.
Destination Hotels, Destination Heritage, Destination Residence & Quality Lodges are the brands opening up across all regions in Pakistan & internationally. Our approach is to differentiate our hotel chains in great designs, service, experience, destination, and a blend of entertainment & activities while creating unforgettable memories for our guests.
Come Along! Because Your Heart Knows the Destination!
The food & Beverage Manager is responsible for ensuring the management of all food & beverage outlets, conference & banquet operations, and room service operations. Compliance with Destination F& B standards in order to achieve maximum guest satisfaction. Strives to improvize overall guest & employee performance & optimize the financial performance of the department
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2 years degree in Food Service Management, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration from an accredited educational institute along with 3 – 4 years of experience in food & beverage.
The ability to speak Urdu & English is important.
- Ensure management of food & beverage outlets, conference & banquets events & room operations in compliance with Destination service standards
- Achieve financial targets by having information about forecasted revenues & expenses & try to achieve them with the support of marketing initiatives with the marketing team
- Provide realistic forecasts on anticipated changes in business whenever suitable
- Oversee costs & recommend control measures for its prevention
- Ensure the strict adherence to the operational budget
- Monitor & improvise productivity schedules in all outlets & take corrective measures if necessary
- Work as a team with Outlet Managers, Banquet Service Managers, Room Service managers to ensure high service delivery
- Ensure completion & forwarding of Food & Beverage forms & reports to the relevant departments in a professional manner
- Develop F& B marketing activities & promotions in consultation with Outlet Managers
- Ensure implementation of Health & Safety policy within the department
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings & daily operations briefings with Outlets Managers
- Train the Outlet Managers for delivering quality service
- Observe & ensure punctuality of staff within the department
- Ensure that all team members understand Destination brand standards & adhere to the rules & standards within the department
We seek responsible & self – growth conscious people to build the Destination team. We strive to build values of reliance, trust & compassion individually and as a team. We welcome applications from everyone who believes that hospitality lies in their DNA. We are committed to not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, and religious beliefs.